Henning von Restorff, LL.M.
SPECIALIZED ATTORNEY FOR INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
SPECIALIZED ATTORNEY FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LAW
- Contract law in German and English (in particular licensing and distribution agreements)
- Distribution systems and online distribution strategies, in particular selective distribution systems
- Intellectual property law (unfair competition, trademarks, designs, patents)
- National and international trademark and design applications
- IT law
- IT projects, SaaS, outsourcing
- software licenses, maintenance and support agreements
- domain disputes (also international arbitration in the English language)
- Compliance (e.g. data protection law, antitrust law)
- Copyright and media law (e.g. rights in photos/pictures, privacy rights, press law)
Studies at the universities of Heidelberg and Wellington (New Zealand; LL.M. 2004). Joined the law firm Ladenburger in 2004. Since 2008 certified specialist (“Fachanwalt”) in intellectual property as well as in IT law. From 2009 to 2013 lecturer in IT law at the University for Applied Science in Pforzheim.
Foreign Languages | English.
Secretary | Kristina Nuber +49 (0)7231.3803-38